Friday, October 28, 2022

Saturday 8am

Got up late after turning in at 2am last night. Ate a roti canai and egg tart for breakfast. Have to feed the hamster soon and exercise. Liew witches spreading lies about me through the mind. May head out at 10am if all goes well.

11am, Will have lunch at home before going out. Dad bought roast pork and we'll be having lotus root soup. I got my first Twitter follower. Taking it easy. Followers will come and go.

12pm, Am working up motivation to leave the house, from under a wet blanket thrown by the Liew insurgents and their allies. Maybe take an hour or so.

2pm, Back from my walk to Decathlon. Bought a pair of cotton shorts to replace my Shopee ones which got torn. Bought Mom an oversized tee shirt for good measure. All women should have a double XL tee to lounge in. Put on the a/c to cool down as it was pretty hot outside. Breezy tho at the LRT stations. Liew insurgents trying to stir something up talking to kids and babies yet again.

6pm, Helped make fried rice for dinner. Using the connect the dots security feature to unlock my new phone as the PIN entry took 7 taps vs. just one swipe now. Still feeling rattled from the flesh rotting attacks and am unable to work on my apps. Take it slow, I guess. Exercising now.

7pm, Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Have to feed the hamster by 8pm, take my meds at 10pm, turn in around 12am. Liew insurgents in trouble. Wonder if they're done for this time?

11pm, Recorded a micro clip of "As the Deer" by Marty Nystrom for my Instagram @donutwares. Would like to do some YouTube shorts as well. Predictions of mayhem by Robert Kiyosaki next week i.e. a stock market crash among other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...