Monday, September 26, 2022

Tuesday 4am

Up early once again. Didn't brush my teeth last night so I needed to do two rounds with double toothpaste. It's raining and the a/c is just switched off. Liew insurgents singing in my head. Supposed to walk today and spend a bit of money. Not sure where to go.

6am, Browsing watches before dawn. The Oris Fullsteel world timer is nice at 18kRM. Liew insurgents and western supporters take some eye damage and are regrouping. Being pressed to the floor again, typing this on my iPad.

10pm, Exercised double to burn some fat. Soon I'll be muscular again like before I had my mild stroke. Will probably be going to Digimall though I have nothing really left to buy. USD to MYR hit 4.6. Wearing my Tenor-Dorly out.

4pm, Dad completed his radiotherapy this afternoon. Thinking of having takeout for dinner to celebrate. Bought a fast 64GB thumb drive from Digimall for just 38RM. Looked at VESA arms but they're not very attractive. At least I got my walking done. Took a shower and changed into fresh clothes. Haven't had time to work with the mental hijinks going on. Everyone has decided to kill the Liew 6 tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...