Monday, September 19, 2022

Tuesday 1am

Still awake as the Queen is buried in England. Drinking black coffee. There is a buzzy beetle in my room which is annoying. Thinking of my watch designs instead of writing or coding. I may have too many pokers in the fire. Meanwhile we're taking hits from Liew insurgents -right after we saved them. These people know no shame. Posted on Instagram which I think will probably just be for casual life rather than stress myself out performing my ocarina under telekinetic fire.

8am, Got cleaned, feed the hamster by 9am, going out for a walk before lunch. Liew insurgents ship around pain.

12pm, Back from a long walk to Digital Mall with a new toy, a Happy Hacking style mini mechanical keyboard for just over 100RM. Met some Mormon elders out preaching. Gave them my number. Will work on "mx" after lunch.

1pm, Liew insurgents battle God's faithful yet again. I'm giving up time to keep Christian forces safe. Had fried noodles for lunch. The new keyboard is fun to play with. I had always wanted one like this.

3pm, Hosting the Liews in the Roman bath and gardens with food and a swim. They're all knotted up inside and were anxious they would go to hell. Having curry tonight. Tomorrow I have psych clinic for my Arip jab. Will wear the same jeans and watch.

7pm, The UK needs healing, particularly the Royals who bore the Liew insurgents for so long. Not sure if there's enough spirit to host the Liew 6 at an imaginary healing dinner or if everyone just wants to have a good cry. "Prince William" is sad and vowing revenge against the Asians. Hopefully he can be persuaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...