Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Wednesday 7am

Slept well last night. Got cleaned. Will exercise and feed the hamster soon. Liew insurgents still policing people's thoughts and giving pain. Trying to work on my ImageMagick wrapper script but there's some oppression / dissuasion going on in the mind. Want to get qemu-system-ppc Mac emulator running on my Raspberry Pi, to have my old software handy.

9am, Did some writing on my novel. Dad's rack which I helped him order on GoShop is arriving today so I have to be downstairs in an hour. Need to use his Mac Mini to convert my SheepShaver DSK image to IMG so qemu will recognise it.

12pm, Dad's rack which we ordered on Malaysia Day finally arrived and is humongous. Failed to get qemu to boot. Put it on the back burner. Talking to problem people about the Liew insurgent mishandling crisis. Will go on a walk after Dad comes back from his radiotherapy.

4pm, A day when nothing seems to be getting done. Mostly talking in the mind about the damage done by the Liew 6 and looking after people they're destroying / have deceived.

5pm, Saving power so from now on, a/c time is 7pm - 7am. Mac emulator is now running but a bit slow. Have to reinstall all my software somehow.

7pm, Back from picking Mom up at the hospital. Heavy traffic. No time to walk today. Got my applications transferred over to qemu. Liew insurgents trying to crack the whole world. Saving bus loads of people by the moment. Not sure what will happen tonight.

9pm, Fed the hamster lots of juicy veggies, bread with peanut butter, and a yogurt oatmeal ball. Took a warm shower and changed. Talked sense to the people chewed up by the Liew insurgents' false teaching and manipulation / cheating. It's a long road ahead. And yes, it's September in the ABY and I have got my emulated Mac and iSub up and running by coincidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...