Sunday, September 18, 2022

Monday 8am

Up a little late. Have to feed the hamster in half an hour. Walk later in the afternoon. Liew insurgents and western controllers argue over using my person to bear their conflict. Still have a bit more outline to write for my novel then I can start filling it in late tonight.

10am, Working on my script, mx. Finished outlining the final bits of Rock Rustlers.

11am, Had an early lunch of wonton noodles. Resting for half and hour after the load of heavy thinking during the novel outlining. Liew insurgents cheat the world some more. To think they're just next door. Still wearing the beat-up Tenor-Dorly on artisan stingray strap which cost more than the watch.

5pm, Decided to walk tomorrow morning, to Kuala Lumpur. Of course I will be using the LRT as well. Today, I'll stay home and code. Exercised. Had a tomyam ramen. Have on the a/c. Showered and changed into fresh clothes.

11pm, Got waylaid from work. Designed some watches instead after hearing about ILW Gary's new micro brand. Wish I could launch a micro brand too but all I have are some sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...