Friday, September 16, 2022

Saturday 9am

Woke up earlyish, got cleaned and fed the hamster. May be going to the mall today. Need to get a few sketchbooks. Liew insurgents harry the UK forces and are given mild nerve-killing by my Christian force. Hopefully we don't have to do any serious damage to anyone. Will do some writing today and coding later tonight. Want to brisk walk as well.

5pm, Back from my walk. I'm getting speedier, shaving off 5 minutes from the usual 25. Bought some cheap blank memo pads at MR DIY for 90 cents each so I can do my graphic novel while on the go. Next week, I plan to be out more often. Ate canned tomato soup. Sometimes I crave for that. Wore my Tenor-Dorly on shagreen to the mall. Also bought lettuce for the hamster. Work is going slow on Rock Rustlers I. Need to prepare more notes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...