Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Thursday 7am

Slept late last night and woke up just before 7am. Liew insurgents singing in my head. At least most of the people who once supported them are now on our side, and the westerners are healing well. MYR continues to slide against the dollar. Will walk today and check out some watches.

1pm, Back from Kuala Lumpur where I ventured this morning to get a Swatch Sistem51. Just a fun watch to throw on and be anonymous. Reminds me of my youthful optimism 20 years ago. With this, my "collection" is tentatively complete. 3 Swiss autos, 3 vintage, 3 divers, and 3 digitals. Passing the luxury watch boutiques in KLCC, I felt the shame of never making it. Came home and Dad started a commotion in the mind, then we all got hit by a British-American-Malay kanly machine. Anyhow, I got fresh funds in. Will not be saving it as the MYR falls sharply.

4pm, Took a hot shower and ate KFC. Posted a review of my new Swatch. Wearing it now but is it truly "me"? Have to work hard tonight on my script, mx. Next week I have a hospital appointment and blood test. Whatever will be, I guess.

8pm, Made tasty mince, celery and potato with Cajun spice for dinner. Mom made us white fungus drink which heals the body after cancer treatment. Good for Dad. Prince William and the western openers get into trouble again trying to feel "safe" with the Liew insurgents rampaging all over the mind. Babies used by these criminals, primed to attack, suffer a terrible fate. Obviously it's hard to be productive. Fed the hamster on time tho. Will clean its litter corner tomorrow morning.

10pm, Exercised and took my meds. The web of revenge and intrigue woven by the Liew 6 and some of my family is gradually unravelling. So called mental health issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...