Saturday, August 13, 2022

Sunday 6am

Fell asleep while coding YAK2. At least some work got done. Perhaps the evil powers were diminished. Will be going out for breakfast later. Have to feed the hamster soon.

8am, got myself cleaned, work on my app coming along well. Liew insurgents feeling down as I climb past yet another hurdle. This sort of future-seeing isn’t good practice.

12pm, had breakfast at the mamak and take away noodles for lunch. Americans arguing in my mind over their suffering. Not being in good health and sound mind makes them even more angry. Need to debug my array code before uploading the beta.

8pm, found out that my array is a “numpy array” and must be accessed through np methods. Exercised, had fish patties for dinner. Wrangling a victory over the Liew insurgents is hard work due to their blackmail of key public figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...