Friday, August 12, 2022

Saturday 6am

Slept well. Will try to do some work later.

9am, arguments in the mind over my poor health. There must be something important that needs doing but I can’t do it. Got cleaned and fed the hamster. Browsing watches on Shopee instead of coding my app. It’s hard as it is to care for myself much less work.

11pm, taught a lot on healing the body from sin, psychological abuse, and evil nature from circumstances. Seems this is more my “work” than making computer software or writing astrology books. Feel like buying some stuff but there’s nothing much practical left to own.

8pm, had a light dinner and am losing weight somewhat. Dad’s rastali bananas have maggots. Sad to tell him. Still can’t do much work. No point pushing it. My Instagram video got another view. May make one every Friday. Exercised and have to feed the hamster soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...