Sunday, August 14, 2022

Monday 7am

Slept well. Dreamed of my childhood and the people I knew. No witchcraft hits on me but there are some going round elsewhere. Mom is going to the hospital. Couldn’t work yesterday much.

12pm, ate a good brunch of tomyam ramen, nasi lemak rendang, pao and siew mai. The evil force in the UK Royals is acting up again as they had fallen into bed with the Liew insurgents. Thinking of buying a strap for my JP1060. Work on my app later in the afternoon.

1pm, rained. Decided to roughly refinish my Tenor-Dorly’s case myself one of these days. It will require dismantling the watch which I’m not sure of yet.

3pm, took a long shower. Wearing my plastic Smilesolar “diver” instead of the 291H. Will be hitting the mall later in the week. YAK2 now has dynamics controls but they’re odd sounding. Will spend the night straightening them out for release tomorrow.

5pm, put a neon orange perlon on the Smilesolar. The orange second hand and bezel knurls go well with the colour and rough weave respectively. Talked in the mind about laws. There is a lot of activity around me right now as evil people realise their mistakes. Praying for a good outcome.

7pm, hard at work tweaking my app. Had steamed chicken with Chinese black fungus / wood ears. Liew insurgents form up against us Christians in a state of sheer hatred after failing to accuse God’s children.

9pm, I may be getting another round of dengue fever even as whom I suspect are family suppress my immune system and spear me through my stroke wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...