Saturday, July 30, 2022

Sunday 12am

Took a few nasty hits from the Liew insurgents. Dragged myself to brush my teeth. Very warm tonight so I have on the a/c. Feeling  a little depressed somehow.

7am, ate a curry ramen. Feeling undernourished.

9am, downtime: charging my iPad. Realised that I won't be able to afford many nice things anymore. Drank a latte. Liews pounding on the west for revenge. Can feel a bit of the flogging.

1pm, had a lacklustre lunch of spuds. Dug up some old info for completing my book which I’m feeling unsure of.

8pm, ate noodles for dinner with prawn soup. Quite satisfying. Feeling played out. Sometimes life isn't fair. Doing some religious research at my Pi4 tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...