Friday, July 29, 2022

Saturday 6am

Drifted off to sleep while working at my laptop. Today is a Moslem holiday, their new year which explains last night’s fireworks. Drank some bottled coconut juice for breakfast. Liew insurgents and elements of my family up to their usual monkey business.

6pm, worked hard on my book and achieved great strides but now the hard part: not enough information for 3 readings. Took a break to invent some games. One is called kitewar, a team game for big fields, and the other, a floor board game, my relatives called 4-person game. I called it 4-side game. It will be a gift for my niece.

7pm, put on my LED strip after making noodles for dinner. Still stuck on the I-Ching book but received news of other inventions moving ahead. Had to mow down some Liew insurgents.

10pm, we dropped for kids and babies who needed a hand but everyday sees troubled kids and Liews harvest them by the million. We need to shut down the networks of little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...