Sunday, July 31, 2022

Monday 8am

Liew insurgents impersonated western figures of authority and burst out of the solve last night. Not sure what to do, they are impossible to deal with. Exercised. Drank some 100 Plus. Ate a tomyam ramen.

9am, went out to pay our mobile bill. Looks like rain. Praying for those spat out by the telepathy system even as the Liews poison our hearts. 

10am, finally figured out how to continue with my book. Will take a few days to complete it. Have 350RM spare. Nothing to buy tho.

1pm, did some bible study on sin and God’s anger. Feeling more peaceful. Ate ham sandwiches for lunch.

3pm, finishing the prototype throwing kite for my field game “Kitewars” and finalised my board game as well. Renaming it “Arrange”. It is a series of negotiations with dice rolls to set up ball positions on a large board, then to attack / counter attack a base. Once the agreed turns are played, a new position is set up. There can be any number of house rules.

7pm, had a good nourishing dinner as my body had fought hard to win against the dengue, and is rather depleted yet cannot absorb nutrients that well anymore.

11pm, fixing some system problems with my Ubuntu install. Insurgents, Liews mostly, pressing me to a pulp. Managed to drag myself to brush my teeth. Could not work much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...