Thursday, July 28, 2022

Friday 1pm

Back from grocery shopping. Made noodles and soup for lunch. Bought a LED strip (40RM) and cheap mini bike pump from MR DIY. Only the LEDs work well so far. Continuing writing my I-Ching book. Liew insurgents and their bedfellows feeling down. Their future is bleak. Rained. Hope I don’t get dengue again.

2pm, discussions on personality disorders plaguing the people put around the Liew family by the west. Archetypes of ancient man.

3pm, discussions on our inventions and marriage plans. Working late into the night on my book as the others talk shop and girls. I’m sure they’ll take care of me eventually. Dad wants his Rolex and I’m looking for a used grand piano.

7pm, helped make dinner. Bean getting her last feed of the day. May have fixed the bike pump. Not sure if it works 100%. Liew insurgents struggle on while we have help from government coming in.

9pm, fireworks outside. Brushed my teeth and exercised a bit. LED floor level lighting looks nice. Working on the book sporadically as Liew insurgents crush my fragile spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...