Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 after lunch. With some discipline, the novella can be completed and edited by Wednesday next week.

Showered, brushed, got cleaned, coiffured, haven’t had any breakfast yet. Work out late tonight. Liew witches and western fighters having second thoughts hanging around my mindspace or the very least, not destroying it completely.

Had coffee and a banana for breakfast. Finished chp6 at 9:30am. The next chapter will deal a lot with genetics, having been set up at length in the previous chapter. Tonight, I may release the first half of the book on FreeLunch.my since it is an important work. Will design a simple cover for it.

Had a peanut butter and lemon-lime jelly sandwich for lunch. If Dad doesn’t buy any food, I will make fried rice with luncheon ham. Dad bought us stale-tasting wonton mee. I guess some vendors are hit hard by the global financial crunch and can’t move the food regularly. Don’t feel like working on my book now. Should be heading to the shoebox in a few hours so I can visit my Haiku netbook. Over there, it’s harder to write somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...