Sunday, October 13, 2024

Monday 14 October

Was up late. A bit late to head to KLCC. Managed to get cleaned easily. Ate roti telur for breakfast. Yet to brush. Maybe leave at 11:30am after everything settles down.

Had lunch at home. May head out later in the afternoon, visit the Christian bookshop and Decathlon. But we are going to the shoebox and it may rain. I have more or less finished chapter 4 of my Christian book. It’s a chapter in which doubts abound and spirituality is tested. And the characters discover meaning in their shaken up lives. I may give my Study Bible to Dad later in the month as his heart unhardens. It is vital to read God’s word at this stage in our tribulation.

Having a good time explaining gospel and practical applications of faith. Will probably write more while over at the new place as Haiku OS is supposed to have rtf capabilities. 8 more days till my small book is done.

At the shoebox now. Wrote a bit in StyledEdit and had a curry ramen kaw as I only had one piece of bread with an egg for lunch. Will work out before bed. Got rid of a few bag worm (moth) sarcophagi in my new room. Hopefully these insects will not colonize our new house.

Think our plumber / repairman is preaching gospel to Mom which is welcome. I will prepare the Bible I have for them later.


Have been writing all afternoon. Fleshing out the gospel through story. Today, I did a chapter on worship and power. Now doing the next one, on Babylon and original sin. It’s a fun write which involves research into the Sumerian gods. Mom denied our plumber preached her gospel so I’m wary of providing her a Bible. She can read it thru her phone / YouTube if she needs to.

Got rid of most of the bagworm moth sarcophagi. Am feeling better to be rid of these intruders. It’s about 8pm. Rest and remove the rest later tonight as they are quite hard to vacuum off the walls. Shower, work out and turn in around midnight.

Close to midnight and I just took my meds. Not showered or brushed. Talked in mindspace about music and played some guitar, uke, and bamboo flute. I really am NOT a good guitarist just use guitars for singer-songwriting, finding chords and beats. Something impossible / difficult on a traditional flute which oddly is my strength music-wise. As a child, I could not play the recorder, a plastic instrument used in school lessons. Everyone else could. I was also a slow reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...