Thursday, August 22, 2024

Friday 23 August

Slept very late last night and woke up at 10am. A good 8 hours rest once in a while feels good. May go on a long walk later. Wear my trail running shoes. Should get funds in today, bringing my savings up to 800RM.

Yesterday, I wrote 2 more ukulele songs. Now I have 4. Enough for my mini album. Very keen to produce them with multiple instruments and some soloing.

Westerners desperate for peace of mind and security pressing in on me, being beaten from behind by an Asian horde. Will try to break up these fights that are sapping my life.

Reorganized my pouch prior to heading out. I may go to TRX after the folks come home from the bank. Currently have about 450RM in my wallet, 350RM in my drawer. Maybe 50RM left in my debit account. Not very much to spend, especially at an upscale mall like TRX. Looking like rain, tho.

A large sinkhole killed a tourist in Kuala Lumpur just now. Not sure I want to travel to the city today. But I need to get some walking in before this evening. Worked out.


Back from a brief run (didn’t walk) and it is now raining heavily. I have stopped posting on Medium and Substack as of today. FreeLunch.my will still be up until Q4, 2025. After that, I don’t know, maybe shut it down for good and go offline with my stories, assuming I’m still alive.

CHR is coming along well. I got all the textblob code in but it’s still untested. Should take another hour. Had a good dinner. Nothing much to do tonight. Thinking of coding more apps -my text-based browser which will run on Pi Zero. Maybe not… since I’m retired.

The Bayesian sentiment analysis module I’m using for CHR is pretty thorough, fast if you use Blobber, and the tagging is now providing me with results I can filter and compare. Around 12am and feeling sleepy from my sedative. The last part of the function will have to wait till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...