Thursday, August 1, 2024

Friday 2 August

Woke up feeling a little sore in the head, without getting any writing done. I went for a brief run which was good cardio. Feel healthier, somewhat. Wearing the Tissot Mom got me couple years back, on a striking Zulu.

Must get into the mood to write. Maybe will do a mini story for FFM to warm up. Did a lot of juicy detailed plotting and tying up loose ends. Another 1k words to go. Yea, I may break for a flash piece now.

Awful smell throughout the house right now. Hope it’s not someone rotting away from the witchcraft attacks. Decided not to write for FFM anymore, just finish up 4 Weddings this afternoon. Should be easy.

Had a decent lunch of omelette and bokchoy with rice. Managed to wrap up 4 Weddings neatly. But I feel it needs an epilogue which I will do this evening once the shocking ending has settled in my stomach. It was one intense story. Wearing my Orient Tristar to the shoebox.


Writing is DONE. Will sleep late tonight. Want to read the Bible a bit. Think I may have basil poisoning as I had too much pesto. But nothing very serious. Hey -I could maybe OD on basil as a suicide means… just an on and off thought that sometimes rattles in my mindspace.

Feels good to be free of the “curse” of writing. It just takes so much time away from living life to the fullest. Thought of getting myself a retirement present…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...