Sunday, July 7, 2024

Monday 12am

Western forces going mad again in mindspace. We are straightening them out by coring and hopefully regrowing their damaged emotions. “Fides” is almost done. Just another few hundred words as Fidel meets a very unusual(?) Yeap, then the punchline.

5am, Back from a brief run. My laces keep slipping somehow these days. Feeling recharged. Later breakfast out with Dad. American babies trying to offload Liews onto Asians. Didn’t finish Fides yet again. The slowest writ short story of my career.

6am, Had a ramen for breakfast early, as I was hungry from my run. Get cleaned soon and brush. Managed to loo well. Workout in the afternoon.

8am, Back from Stadium with Dad. We had roti and I had an iced Milo. Westerners attacked and are being repulsed with the tree of life, and its roots. Supernatural help, baby. I have officially finished “Fides”, just tidying up. Later this afternoon, will write “Emerald”. Then the book will be done by Wednesday. A bit of discipline!

1pm, Back from a BLR lunch, vegetarian Indian food. Quite nice. Mood was festive. Somebody may have mentioned I'm the writer of "My Malaysia", my hearing is poor. I don't think very much about what I wrote because it's neither the Perlembagaan itself nor the Satanic Verses. but, YES it is patriotic and I am lucky to live in majmuk Malaysia compared to the White man's lands.

I made a very strong start to "Emerald". What a creepy story it's turning out to be. I am writing in Prince William as the ghost of King Arthur. Hopefully Will won't notice... and / or benefit somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...