Friday, July 26, 2024

Friday 26 July

Was out to Mutiara where we had chicken rice, did some grocery shopping. I bought a tiny A’zone mini notepad for my waist pouch for $1.50 from Art Friend. Also bought a cool flexible ruler from Lotus’s. Noticed a very pretty petite girl at the supermarket and she liked me a lot too. Met her roundabout several times. But the end is coming. God will judge the world soon, I believe, and we have much to fix before thinking of “sexy time”. I told her my house was behind Awesome Gallery.





Earlier this morning, I obscured my Bible with pink craft paper, underneath its plastic protective wrap. Here in Malaysia, the “Injil” is often the harbinger of jealousy and strife, even among non-Moslems. Better to keep it nondescript. I now feel better about lugging it about.


Also more signs that the Olympics, Paris 2024 will see a major world event. Supposedly there was a baptism there in (Roman?) times and Christians there saw the end of the world coinciding with an event like a modern Olympiad held on the river itself.


Helped make Cajun pork for our dinner and later will deliver some goodies to my niece for her birthday next week. Didn’t do any writing or running. Maybe tomorrow. Work out tonight, late.


Liew witches still trying to take over the world from God. These are mental basket cases who abuse the Spirit. Talked at length on how the old brain is our memory, and above it formed conscience, intelligence, then consciousness. We are aware of ourselves unlike a computer, because organic matter forms loops naturally and loops allow telepathy, from the minute cell division mechanisms, to large scale crowd hysteria. Telepathy is natural but on the subliminal level, NOT synthetic telepathy.


Thinking of heading out tomorrow to the flea market instead of running. Will wear my trail shoes and do some urban hiking. Help sweep in the early morning. Bring my Bible over to the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...