Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Wednesday 7am

Up earlyish. Yet to work out and get cleaned. May go on a walk today. Liew witches still pressing me onto others. Just worked out. Feeling good. Will walk at 10:30. Maybe just to Kayu and back. Need to get the gate key from Mom.

8am, Had roti canai for breakfast. Massed up against the Liew witchy 6, drying their lungs.

10am, Came up with the idea of searing the witchy Liews’ skin with mental branding irons we made by 2 teaming up. They are less nasty now, seeing as how we cannot 100% serve evil -thus the 6 are shown up as the liars they truly are. Got cleaned easily. Took a brief shower. Will head out later than expected, maybe an hour before dinner, then hit the shower again.

11am, We seared the Liew witches’ eyes, in desperation to get free of the mental torture. Who’s guess is it that direct telepathy isn’t very nice, or a very nice way to get even? Had a tomyam ramen for lunch. Thinking of writing a new short story. Updated FreeLunch.my to sell some books.

1pm, Heading out soon. Just a quick urban hike to the LRT and back. I washed my Tevas earlier as they were a bit grubby. Wrote my short story after all, “The Browser” on DogBlots.blogspot.com.

2pm, Back from my walk. Feeling good. No foot pain. Will do this everyday until June 7th when I should start running again and going to far off places. Have the a/c on 27 deg C and am washed up and cooling down. Want to start coding afterwards. Liew witchy family trying to heal but failing. Hope they stay away.

3pm, Started writing project Sphere as a series of 20 related stories. With some luck it will be done by late June. This new format suits me as a loose plotter, discovery writer. And I will be using my Pi4 / AbiWord for the drafting process. Got my typing-friendly MS keyboard hooked up. To write one story per day in the Sphere universe I’m creating.

7pm, Had a hot dinner with cili padi this rainy evening. Didn’t eat any rice as my uncle living in me is sad. He didn’t think I was a good songwriter. But I rearranged Emily Linge’s song, Treasure in my Heart to be more soulful, which brought out her lyrics better. Tonight, writing!

8pm, Taking my meds soon. Maybe by 9. Hand coming under attack from the witchy Liews again. Built up my characters and some of Sphere’s world. Don’t think the telepathy mess will solve soon as everyone is worried for themselves and their money. Will write the first story at 9:30. Think of a plot device.

10pm, I’m guessing the plot device will be ‘fitting in’ and ‘teenage angst’ and of course, the buzz around the Spheres themselves. But it may be too late to finish a whole story-chapter. I’ll just plot it and write it tomorrow morning. Apple store declared at long last, to open 22nd June. Tim Cook may be there. Think I will buy a homepod mini.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...