Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Thursday 8am

Up late again. Took some hits from the evil Liew witches. Someone from Germany downloaded a lot of my stories on FreeLunch.my. Yet to work out and run. Yet to finish coding CHR. Back from a brief run. Feeling the cardio. Work out at 8:30. Ate a roti telur for breakfast. Yet to brush and get cleaned but I’m being more relaxed nowadays.

10am, Wrote a bit more of Time of Arrival on my other blog, under ‘Fiction’. It’s developing but hasn’t reached solid form yet. Hopefully it will gel soon and take off. Am still unable to loo. Maybe later, in the afternoon. Witchy Liew forces attacked with wanton pain-giving, and were disfigured. CHR is still not displaying the search results exactly as I want. Taking it slow. Hope my elastic rolling capo ships today.

11am, Was able to get clean well, showered and changed out of yesterday’s clothes. Think I’m acquiring constipation from Mom who’s been backed up for 3 days now. At least I’m not bleeding or getting scraped raw.

12pm, Having lunch at home. Not sure if we’re going over to the new small house today. Repulsed a lot of Liew forces and their slaves, some of the mentally ill who were cowardly.

2pm, Watched some YouTube videos on capos. Capoed my 7th fret and created some new sounds. My aunt who’s a singer liked it. Everyone seems to need some kind of sharing in these end times and we mustn’t be selfish.

3pm, Writing another song for my aunt, this time, capo on the 5th fret. It will take another day or so to come together. Meanwhile the Liew insurgents target my strumming hand.

6pm, Showered again, and changed into fresh clothes. Will help Mom boil some Taiwan sliced noodles for dinner. Want to do a bit of coding, to tighten up efficiency and figure out how to avoid duplicate search entries.

8pm, Dinner was good. Was discussing the attacks on national footballers here in Malaysia. Who else could it be who wants to basically ruin Malaysia? Who are our enemies? Joel Osteen, sit down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...