Thursday, April 18, 2024

Friday 7am

Up early. Fell asleep on the floor again. Back from a brief run. Feeling fit. Did my pushups. Am a bit stronger. Liew witches still powering through the mindspaces. They are less of a threat now. Will passover change the status quo in the telepathy war? Will anything matter much so close to a possible Rapture?

Saw other authors getting published, from their Facebook posts. Feeling left out tho glad for Malaysian writers who have talent. And I have just one tiny book that never sold (much). Not sure I want to write my novella anymore if I’ll be Raptured in May. See how it goes.

8am, Am using Drafter, my own app, to write Maelstrom. It will be released rough, on FreeLunch.my maybe, with a basic cover in B&W. An example of how RBSEJ can help see a story through and make it more readable.

9am, Back from breakfast at Stadium / Hameed’s. Realized I had forgotten to brush. But Coke helped clean my teeth temporarily. Will brush at 10am. Many new babies being shoved around in mindspace by the Liew witches and their geniuses, taking advantage of my poor mental health to do evil. I need to step up preaching before 22nd April’s passover.

10am, Started off with my first post, on Salvation. Read it on Dogblots.blogspot.com and pray on it. The next post will be on living a Godly life, maybe tonight. Then later, the nature of God’s Enemy and using our spiritual swords and shields.

Wearing my Seiko diver on black Casio velcro which gives it a more toolish look compared to the Bond NATO / Zulu. Had leftover spuds for an early lunch and drank an iced Milo. Managed to get cleaned adequately. Tomorrow, may go out since I reloaded my rail card with 50RM. Will be at TRX, maybe KLCC.

1pm, Shaved my whole mop of hair off with a women’s razor. Took an hour. A bit traumatic until I got the hang of it. Not to make long scrapes but to gently nudge it along. Then had a shower and changed. Think I will not let my hair grow long again. Buzz it down every other day with the wet/dry Panasonic I bought earlier this year. Later I have to trim my mustache. 

7pm, Had takeout noodles for dinner. Was at the new house, assembling a rack for the kitchen. We now have a roach problem as well as paint flaking off the ceiling and erstwhile leak near the bathrooms. Not sure what’s the plan for tomorrow.

10pm, Huge relief, eating cili padi for dinner helped me loo after several days of being half constipated. It was hard to work on my projects. There is still a lot of telepathy as people who’ve done wrong try to grab for security and a chance of heaven / revenge / what have you. Will put my novella on hold to talk a bit. Took my meds earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...