Saturday, March 9, 2024

Sunday 3am

Up really early. Will work out at 5am, sweep my room at 7. Head out by 11am. Coding going well. Just the last bits to finish up. A very simple app, tho useful. Witchy Liew and family forces jealous and vengeful still.

5am, Back from a brief run. Feeling energized. Wearing my Swatch Sistem51 again. A humble piece, a stealth automatic in light black plastic. Had a Milo shake and curry laksa ramen. Yet to work out.

9am, Worked our earlier, had a nap, swept my room. It was really dusty and my waste basket, overflowing. Haven’t got cleaned. May head out after lunch, then. Meanwhile, more coding.

1pm, Still working on Drafter. Moved the final part of development to my Pi4 from the old ThinkPad which I worked with while pressed to the floor by the evil Liews. Looks like there’s no time to visit Lowyat today. May walk to Kayu in the mid afternoon for a Coke Zero.

3pm, Spellchecked ACIFS, my I Ching-ABY guide, and fixed a lot of spelling errors and gremlins. Should have done it earlier. Taking a break from coding. Decided not to go out today. Maybe tomorrow.

8pm, Sleeping late tonight. Will take my meds at 10pm. Had a small dinner. Coding going slow as the mindspaces erupt in madness.

10pm, Brushed. Ready for an early night, then to walk to Kayu tomorrow for breakfast instead of running. Want to put in some coding until 11pm. Talked about the origins of sin. Sis winged out for some reason. Must be sensing prophecy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...