Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Thursday 6am

Up early. Back from my run. Had to go a shorter route as the garbage truck was operating down the road. Worked out at 6:30. Feeling okay. Liew witches still pimping western kids and babies. Had soy milk for breakfast. Got cleaned.

7am, Think I will write until afternoon, then bake my papaya buns. Would quite like to finish the short story on the archery death match as I like bows.

10am, Helped make lunch, having deli tuna, fancy Japanese cucumber, and some shredded cheddar with toast. Wearing my GA2200 which I guess is my ‘sports’ watch moreso than the Aqualand.

12pm, Don’t feel up to doing any work right now. May just unspool some archery related writing into my laptop to pass the time. Lunch was good.

1pm, My story is in full swing at the 3rd attempt to make everything click, and I made the filling for my papaya buns. Tastes tingly sweet, limey and has an aftertaste of the ripe papaya. I think I may go ahead with the baking tonight as well as wrap up the short story ASAP.

2pm, 3 people from America read DogBlots. Cool. Ate some peanut butter sandwiches as I was hungry. Eat less tonight. Danger abounds in mindspace.

7pm, Helped make dinner. We had pan fried chicken with key lime. I marinaded the meat in salt, sugar, pepper, and chili water. Quite a bit of water, then rolled in wheat starch and fried. Put on the a/c to cool down even as it rains outside. Soon will moderate a gospel discussion on going to heaven and having a blessed life, repentance and joy of salvation.

8pm, Took my meds and a Rivotril. Talked about the body, soul, and deeds as a bow being tuned, fitted and shot. Liew witchy 6 unrepentant if that were even in their DNA.

9pm, Cousin WY read Mss2 ahead of me giving him a printed copy. Hope he liked it. Getting late. The education of Lilian begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...