Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Thursday 7am

Went for a run at 6:30. My legs felt tired somehow. But I did 3 minutes up and down our road. Will / must not eat a ramen. Working out at 8am. Feed the hamster too. Liew witches squeezing my head nerves.

8am, Got cleaned easily and fed the hamster. Inventing a  compound bow harness for easy stow-retrieve. I may need to hook up with archery people.

10am, Brushed. Am taking it easy today, just writing my blogs.

12pm, Had baked beans for lunch. Simple and light on the diet. Pressure from the deceived masses weighs heavily on my damaged brain. Nothing much to do otherwise, unfortunately. Thought of rehashing the old mass effect pay it forward plan where everyone adds value, makes a roadmap, achieves satisfaction, then pays it forward. This might beat the witch off.

7pm, Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Fed the hamster. Family relations acting up. Everyone is wondering about the Rapture. I may head out tomorrow to Asia Jaya and deposit some cash.

Took my meds and will turn in around 10pm.

9pm, Heavy action in the mind for some reason. Maybe the coming of the Antichrist. Brushed and am waiting to turn in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...