Sunday, September 10, 2023

Monday 8pm

Up lateish after taking a Rivotril last night while I was being bashed by western forces. Feeling more rested. Rumors of something big this 9-11. Got cleaned and will feed the hamster now.

10a, Still waiting for my parcels. More arguments from UK mind forces. Too bad I have a stroke.

2pm, Parcels are on delivery, both of them. Can't wait. UK mind forces deceived by the witch are causing problems.

5pm, Both strap and guitar bag are in! Quite pleased with both. Tomorrow off to Mutiara for Arab rice. Writing SH is going slow. No hurry tho. Want to put 2k into my OCBC account, EOM. Make do with 1.3kRM to get myself a b’day present in November instead of 2.6kRM.

8pm, Made baked fish for dinner, wrapped in foil with olive oil and jerk spice. A pretty warm night. Will put on the a/c for a few hours. Still admiring my first real croc strap. Will browse Shopee for an hour, take a shower and resume writing SH. Nieces may be coming over. Fed the hamster fish, fruit and veg. Exercise at 9pm.

11pm, Took my meds and exercised. Brushed. Turning in by 1am. Still wearing my Q&Q moonphase on its new croc strap. Thought of buying a bread maker for my birthday. Liew witches refuse any offers of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...