Thursday, September 7, 2023

Friday 7am

Slept sparsely last night but am feeling okay. Watch strap is late, 10 days in the mail. Got cleaned and will feed the hamster at 8am. Liew witches spreading lies and exaggerations.

9am, Had roti canai / tomyam ramen for breakfast earlier. Haven’t brushed yet. Will mop my room later. Hamster isn’t well but ate quite a bit of food.

12pm, Had roast pork for lunch. Mom and I dropped off Dad at the eye clinic for his follow up. A very hot day. Put on the a/c. Thinking of writing a novella again to pass these tense months. Not sure how to start. Quite a few people or groups did harm through telepathy and are worried, slandering others.

9pm, Talked a lot in the mind, more than I can remember. Machined my family into a more logical and less nasty bunch. Seems my Antler guitar bag will arrive tomorrow. Must prepare the 30RM for the COD. No sign of my strap since it left HCM last weekend.

11pm, Exercise soon. Took my meds. Plotted out SH and will have a novella by October. The concept is strong and writing it, easy. Plus it’s a vehicle for my gospel ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...