Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Wednesday 7am

Up early. Slept quite well and am feeling more alert and healthy. Got cleaned. Feed the hamster soon. Coding Sekk and will head out on a walk late morning.

8am, Dad bought durian. Hamster is having some. Had a roti canai for breakfast. Think I want to go to Amcorp and have my HMT watch aligned / regulated instead of visiting MegaMall. Trimmed my facial hair (I don’t quite have a full beard). Wearing my TD on lizard. My end times watch.

10am, Heading out shortly. Didn't do much coding, just planning. Very humid morning. Put on the a/c for an hour or two. I no longer sleep with aircond.

11am, Making tuna salad sandwiches for lunch. Avocado pasta for dinner. Will get the watch fixed in the afternoon maybe.

7pm, Back from the mall earlier. Got stranded due to heavy rain. Not much could be done for my HMT Chinar which is gaining 6s per hour. Maybe it will slow as it unwinds. Made meatless teriyaki tofu for dinner. Was good. Feeding the hamster at 8pm. Exercise later. Sekk is still stalled.

9pm, Exercised. Feeling quite tired after the walk but some cardio is good. British mind forces arguing incessantly for some reason.

10pm, Took my meds, brushed, my Chinar is gaining 4s per hour. I think +40s per day is achievable, ultimately. Still wearing it, actually one of my grails. Another is the Orient Star Royal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...