Friday, August 18, 2023

Saturday 8am

Up earlyish. Liew witches singing in my head. Leaving for KL in 2 hours.

3pm, Back from my KL outing. Collected the MW-59 from Jam May May. Will exercise soon. Have to wash the Protrek of sweat when I shower later.

6pm, Showered. Exercised. Feed the hamster at 7pm. Want to do another watch review video on the new watch, plus my lizard and gray NATO straps. It will be a descriptive script mainly, alongside some of my hopes and doings around now. I will be speaking Malaysian English from now on in my videos.

7pm, Fed the hamster and am scripting my video for shooting tonight.

9pm, Done making the video. Very pleased with the results. The question now is how do I buy a new watch or strap every month? Taking my meds and may code a bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...