Thursday, August 17, 2023

Friday 8am

Up earlyish. Fed the hamster and got cleaned. Will be heading out to lunch with Mom and Dad. Then house cleaning. No time to visit KL today. Liew forces still stirring up western kids onto me.

1pm, Back from lunch at Shanar. Mopped my room. May go on a walk tomorrow. British mind forces terrorised me and got hit back. The mindscape is a mess of vengeful and foolish westerners.

4pm, Ordered an MW-59, 79RM, for my niece’s first watch. Looks to be pretty good and I get to review it first. Will not be putting it on wrist as she likes ‘new’ things but an unboxing will be filmed.

5pm, Took a long warm shower and changed into tomorrow's clothes. I should be clear to head out to KL then. Work on Sekk to resume after dinner. The mindscape is peaceful right now.

9pm, Had a good loo. Maybe tomorrow’s outing will be a prodictive one. Told ‘Prince William’ about his mental inhibitions and now the Liew witches are to have their minds dissected as well.

11pm, Took my meds earlier. Will exercise tomorrow before the long walk in KL. Raining. Have to brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...