Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Thursday 8am

Up lateish. Fed the hamster and got cleaned. Liew witchy forces still attacking despite our efforts to subdue them. Thankfully the air is cool this morning.

10am, Brushed and am charging my Nokia and iPad. Tomorrow, my psych clinic visit and Arip jab. I have 400RM to spend over the next 2 weeks. Coco Lee committed suicide. Weakening the evil witches. An easy power.

2pm, Writing going well. On track to end chp2 this afternoon.

9pm, Exercised. Feeling the cardio. Had been sedentary the whole day. Rewriting the 1st and 2nd chapters of SH, mixing up my older material. Took my meds early as I have psych clinic tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...