Saturday, July 15, 2023

Sunday 8am

Up lateish. Feed the hamster soon. Quite peaceful in the mindscape. Didn't do much work or exercise yesterday.

10am, Got cleaned. Rethinking my hexagram analysis to be more holistic and less individually direct. Exercised. Feeling good.

12pm, Will try brainstorming the hexagram analysis with my iPad and stylus, in Freeform. Want to do 4 a day.

1pm, New approach to writing ACIFS. I will do animal pair speaks the ABY advice along the I Ching’s general guide, to God. That should be a lot faster and easier.

4pm, Hamster got hungry so I fed her some watermelon and yogurt. Still procrastinating on my work. Will be taking out noodles for dinner tonight after Mom and Dad attend a wake of an old friend. Talked about prophecy and how it relates to proper behavior.

6pm, Think I will be cheeky and make the ABY, caduceus, and I Ching directly scrutinized by the 2 animals in character of course. I could then finish fairly quickly by mid August.

9pm, Having second thoughts over my book. I want to write freely, not be a computer. Thinking of a brief evocative passage for each hexagram, how the ABY, religion, and animals embellish the I Ching.

11pm, Done 2 hexagrams with my plain talking method. Looks okay. 2 more tomorrow and I will finish by mid-August. Chilling out before bedtime ~1am. Took my meds at 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...