Monday, June 26, 2023

Tuesday 7am

Up early. Got cleaned. Fed the hamster. Looks like I will be able to go out later this morning. People feeling fearful around me. SHT is done for now. Took me a month to design and code. Will write a bit before leaving the house.

9am, Procrastinating on my work. Not sure where I want to go yet. Maybe just somewhere nearby. Had an Indomie ramen and coffee for brunch. Decided not to wear my G-Shock out, just my Oakleys. Liew witchy 6 beaten down with sugar-salt burns. I hope everyone in the mindscape treats themselves and one another well from now on.

1pm, Back from a 2-hour outing, 1 and 1/2  hours walking in the sun. Drank a latte at Amcorp basement and bought Aladdin playing cards from BookXcess, 21RM. Twice the price of regular decks but much nicer made. Planning to get some of my card game rules published. They need more thought still tho.

aRBeSEJ (or Besiege) is a game for standard playing cards based on SHTL:
  1. 24 cards are laid out in a cross: 3 facing 3, in 4 arms
  2. 4 players (or less) command the base within each corner
  3. The objective is to infiltrate an enemy base and safeguard your own
  4. The weapons are Reflection, Background, Suggestion, Expansion, and Junction
  5. A base is captured when a higher value card enters it but a player may fight on by taking extra cards from the deck until the assault is repelled
  6. Players declare R/B/S/E/J when they can prove it, rearranging the cards laid out to scrutiny of the other players
  7. A besieged player must concede his fortress when his card values (also RBSEJ) are overpowered and all his cards may be manipulated without his participation
3pm, Finally began writing SH after 3 false starts. Lay down all my scene-activity-plot notes. Will begin the draft after making dinner. I have about 10 interest points which should easily generate 10k words.

7pm, Made pan fried chicken for dinner. Quite tasty with turmeric and paprika marinade. Get the feeling some chickens are undernourished -just a thought. Helped with mind work so I couldn't write my story. We may be able to win against the very evil innocents if we're smart. Have to feed the hamster soon. Exercise later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...