Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Thursday 7am

Up earlyish. Went for a brief walk in my new Tevas. Later, house cleaning time. Have to debug YAK now and feed the hamster by 8am.
12pm, Helped make noodles for lunch. Got cleaned. Debugged SHT which was still clunky but not YAK yet. Not sure what's the best way to handle it. Liew witches forcing their way onto key Tribulation places including our "home" in the mind for ex-sinners.

3pm, Evil pressing on the psychiatrists following me emerges, having handed them a bunch of cancers. This is part of the healing process but is unusually bloody somehow. I will formulate something soon among my faithful followers. Room is clean again so is the hamster area. Haven’t had time to code. Maybe in one or two hours.

5pm, Took a shower and changed into fresh clothes. Am wearing the Casual Karate belt. Liew forces trying to break out of our snare. May be late tonight before I can get down to work.

8pm, Exercised. Feeling better. War rages on in the mind. Feed the hamster at 8:30pm. Take my meds at 9pm and get up early for my psych appointment tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...