Thursday, May 25, 2023

Friday 8am

Up earlyish. Had bread, cheese, and grapes for breakfast. Fed the hamster. Terrible things going on in the mindscape as the westerners are manipulated by the Liew witches onto my poor state of health. Not sure what to do.

10am, Got cleaned and am resting from the constant mind arguments. Drank lots of Coke Zero. Will clean my room later. Writing a new story for my tumblr. Will post it tomorrow.

3pm, Raining. Some stinging hits coming from the western and Liew forces. Get the feeling it’s prophetic and there’s nothing much we can do. Cleaned my room and wiped down the hamster nest area behind my bed. Have on a/c to cool down. Will write a bit after dinner and exercise before bed. Will have 300RM to spend in June and 1.5kRM in savings.

8pm, Exercised earlier and recorded a song for my Tumblr: “Hurt”. Strange coincidence with the ABY “The lover and her jealous rival”. Fed the hamster. Liew witches hit out, still trying to subvert prophecy. Need to write my story now and take my meds late.

11pm, Took my meds and will turn in soon. Want to walk tomorrow. Will wear out my Baltany DD and Oakleys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...