Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Thursday 6am

Up very early. Wrist feels sore. Must have bent it backwards while asleep. Liew witchy forces still defiant. At least we saved the majority of the mind fighters.

10am, Posted on my Substack about economics. Other than writing brief articles, I lately do almost no work. Got cleaned and fed the hamster. Will exercise now. Put on the a/c until after lunch.  Successfully weakened the Liew fighters and their genius helpers.

12pm, Working on another story today after I discovered a MS on my OneDrive. No rush though. Helping in the mind is more important.

2pm, Cleaned my room. Have to remove hamster waste later. Tomorrow, my psych clinic Arip jab. Getting jabbed reminds my mind-body that I'm still alive. Was shut out of Windows 11 due to repeated startup failures. Have to wait 2 hours to login -great. Lucky I have 2 PCs.

9pm, Fed the hamster. Will take my meds at 9:30pm to wake up early. It will be a busy day tomorrow. Liew witches' affiliates who transgressed against their hearts lash out everywhere. There is no cure for some forms of madness. Some mistakes you don't make. Unfortunately the westerners are offloading them onto me. Made some headway designing my card game.

11pm, Brushed my teeth and am feeling drowsy. Baby and kid minds encouraged to save the world instead of judging Christians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...