Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Wednesday 8am

Up earlyish. Liew witch forces assaulting my hand again. Will exercise later. Fed the hamster. Got cleaned. Heading out with Dad later in the afternoon. Exercised. Feeling healthier.

12pm, Working on my story again. Had to solve some family problems in the mind. The evil Liew witches were hustling my loved ones. So we took it slow and are on the road to recovery -I hope.

2pm, Finished writing Mss3. Just a bit of editing before I share it. Mom went to the hospital for her routine treatment. Put on the a/c to cool down.

7pm, Resuming writing my book of (card) games tonight. Try to finish it by end of March. Raining. Made fried rice for dinner. Talking in the mind about the end times while the Liew witch forces rake the west for baby helpers.

9pm, Fed the hamster. Updated my website and tweeted on Mss3. Should get some clicks by tomorrow.

11pm, Took my meds and brushed my teeth. Talked prophecy in my writings. We’re in for one wild ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...