Monday, March 20, 2023

Tuesday 1am

Liew witches and family witches suffer critical blows. Must not be lazy at this time. May turn in by 3am. Still lots of work to do.

9am, Got cleaned. Fed the hamster. Lots of baby and kid problems in the mind solved with some love and teaching / understanding. Liew witches are moving again tho. Want to do some writing soon.

1pm, Shaved my head again. Look neater. Want to walk tomorrow. Maybe down to KL.
 
5pm, Starting work on a new book idea on playing session piano. Originally I was writing a book on card games until the preventers struck and I conceded that the idea was a bit of a stretch.

8pm, Had fish for dinner. Feed the hamster soon. Working on "I Material" while the world quakes with the fallout of the Liew witch systems.

10pm, Wrote a bit more of my last short story. Solved many problems in the mind. As many as possible before I'm finally finished off by the sheer magnitude of the problem. These must be the end times for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...