Friday, March 10, 2023

Saturday 4am

Still sleepless after the Liew witches’ defiant vow to keep me up. Took a Rivotril and should rest for a few hours soon. Wearing my Aqualand on olive drab NATO.

12pm, Had Arab rice at Mutiara with Dad and bought him a soya ice cream from IKEA. Long time since we had that. Need to buy some home stuff there later.

8pm, Feed the hamster now, Exercised. Feeling better. Made a paracord band in neon green for my Q&Q SmileSolar diver.

9pm, Took a warm shower. Brushed my teeth. Will take my meds soon. Tomorrow I would like to visit the flea market, early. No writing got done. Instead we punched holes in nuclear bombs or buckets, either, and unleashed beelzebub on the Liew witches. May go to Mutiara again on Sunday, not sure. Many stressed and anxious people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...