Friday, March 24, 2023

Saturday 12am

Just took my meds so am wide awake, listening to Mozart. Liew forces surge around me with deceived western babies. Discussed prophecy that appeared in my short story collections. Seems like times will be hard -no escape for anyone special. After a brief sleep will clear hamster waste and clean my room floor. Brushed my teeth and turning in by 2am.

8am, Got cleaned. Feed the hamster by 9am. To exercise tonight.

10am, Feeling a little down as the morning is dismal and my Perahia / Mozart record got a bit damaged. Seems like attacks on Christians are increasing. Liew forces seem preoccupied today.

1pm, Cleaned my room, under my bookshelf too. Remove hamster waste by 3pm. Exercised. Feeling better. Afternoon air is cool after the rain. Wrote a Substack on on prophecy in my stories. Easing into evangelizing work. Will resume Sfeg tonight, no rush.

4pm, Been reading about author Brandon Sanderson and his methods / projects. This after I retired from writing myself. Ironic. Haven’t cleared the hamster waste yet and dinner time is fast approaching.

6pm, Worked on my card game book. Edited 4 games, which is 20% done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...