Thursday, March 23, 2023

Friday 12am

Still awake. Liew witches manipulating me and others by tunneling into our hearts. Couldn’t work on my book of card games, near completion.

8am, Up earlyish. Liew witches still wield power. Have to feed the hamster soon.

10am, Got cleaned. Will head out this evening. Maybe to Amcorp.

12pm, Wrote 2 guitar songs. Not sure where to post them. Maybe Instagram.
 
1pm, House cleaning postponed to tomorrow. Will be leaving the house in an hour or so. Writing another song which makes it 3 in one day. Been thinking about B flat and F sharp chords for some time. Liew witches feeling the coming of God / the judgement, asked me for healing while torturing me. Hmm...

6pm, Back from Amcorp this rainy afternoon. Bought an Ella Fitzgerald record. Quite reasonable, 120RM lightly used from Trans. Also got the nieces a Waboba water bouncy ball for 39RM from BookXcess. Rumors that my sister and her witch geniuses exhumed corpses for black magic.

8pm, Showered and changed. Feed the hamster soon.

10pm, Take my meds shortly. Liew forces preventing my stories. Trying out a new system for handling these mind terrorists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...