Sunday, March 12, 2023

Monday 5am

Up early. May go out for breakfast soon. Exercised, feeling good, and will feed the hamster by 8am. Try to finish “l Material” by tonight having outlined it yesterday.

7am, Had some chocolate spread on bread and coffee. Liew witches hit hard.

5pm, Fitted new Ernie Ball light strings to my guitar. Taking a while to get tuned up as I’m squeamish about snapping them. Sound good so far tho. Nieces may come by later. Liews and westerners still arguing over my mind space.

9pm, Took my meds and showered. More arguments in the mind after desperate moves by the westerners. It’s not possible for me to do superhuman stunts everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...