Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Thursday 1pm

Got up late again. Fed the hamster and went out to Giant Mall for lunch. Liew witchy forces attacked, deceiving some of my friends and we were told to generate some miracles. Tried to do signs in the sun and moon as well as the usual Professor X stuff. Work on NiP, ChiNow! and YAK2 Python scripts finishing up this afternoon. Added a few nice features.

6pm, Done programming. Just uploaded the new files to FreeLunch.my. Want to carry on with the Gentoo installation but my hand is under heavy attack by the mad Liew witches. I may not survive another 2 months.

9pm, Exercised and am feeling better. Tomorrow, my Arip jab at the psych clinic. Talked with the mind fighters about salvation, which is something on their minds lately. Fed the hamster. We had Sei Ngan Chye duck from Petaling Street for dinner. Guess I'll resume the Gentoo install now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...