Thursday, February 16, 2023

Friday 1am

Recorded a micro song for my YouTube channel. Was pleased that I could layer on a harmonica and shaker over the guitar and vocals. The start of many more micro songs, I hope. Took my meds late and will turn in at 3am probably.

12pm, Back from the psych clinic. Bought Tabasco Sriracha chili sauce. Really spicy and tasty. Liew witchy forces feeling sad. Today I want to finish modeling my watch design. Will exercise late tonight.

6pm, Looed, took a shower and changed into fresh clothes. Decided to add one more feature to YAK2: help with chord progressions and harmonizing. Something I failed to do last year. Will also be improving / integrating yak3 over the weekend. Have to clean hamster's box tonight as it's starting to smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...