Friday, February 10, 2023

Saturday 3am

Ran into some bugs / quirks in RISCOS while scripting the Python GUI. Not sure how to proceed. Liew witches resurge even after we gave out the gospel. Feeling a bit tired. Rearranged my desk a bit so my computer is central again. Want to head out tomorrow to the flea market.
 
11am, Got up quite late. Fed the hamster. Will head out in a few hours time. Still baffled by the RISCOS toolbox. It doesn't seem logical. Liew witches force me onto people I knew in university to start fights.

12pm, Back from a short run. Feeling healthier. Liew witches tried to destroy me again, pushing in my asthmatic cousin.

2pm, Looks like rain. Will be heading out at 3pm. Still struggling with the toolbox.

4pm, Raining. May go out tomorrow instead. Finally figured out the toolbox. It needed a resource editor. Now to think of my parsing algorithms.

7pm, Writing on Substack just after posting on Medium. Not very sure what the article will be like yet. Liew witches resurge again. There are just so many deceived children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...