Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Thursday 12am

Fell into a brief nap without taking my meds. Been trading blows with the Liew succession. Not many left.  Hamster ate Chinese BBQ ham, jackfruit, cashew, and broccoli. Drank some Wonda coffee. Decided not to buy more watches or music instruments for now.

1am, Started rewriting parts of HoSS as a dialogue between the 2 main characters with the juicy bits about the world, interspersed.

12pm, House cleaning day. Cleared hamster waste from my room. Will run in the evening. Liew witches still at large with an army of around 2 dozen kids. Want to head out tomorrow, not sure where.

3pm, Accidentally squashed my hamster as it was sniffing at my foot. No damage done, gave it some tasty food to calm it down. Ordered a cheap chromatic harmonica on Shopee. Jammico, made in China, 300RM.

4pm, Going on a run in a few hours. Finished cleaning my room. Back from my run early. Exercise before bed. Took a warm shower and changed into fresh clothes.

11pm, Exercised. Liew forces trying to break prophecy by hitting out with pain chains. Gave them a hazy mind and mild aneurisms. Took my meds earlier and brushed my teeth. May head out tomorrow to the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...