Thursday, January 26, 2023

Friday 10am

Got up late. Ate a roti canai. Got cleaned and fed the hamster. Should receive my chromatic harmonica tomorrow. Liew insurgents feeling sad as they contemplate the future.

3pm, Back from the mall. Had Arab rice which was tasty. Fights started in the mind probably due to the Liew insurgents. Everyone who did wrong was harmed. Innocents will recover shortly, I hope.

4pm, Harmonica has shipped. Expecting it tomorrow afternoon. Meanwhile I’m watching some harp videos on YouTube. Hopefully, for 300 RM, I didn’t buy a dud.

5pm, Will be holding a gospel meet with Arab food tonight in the mind. Topic is survival during the Tribulation.

9pm, Took my meds. Exercising now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...