Monday, December 12, 2022

Tuesday 6am

Up early. Hand is less numb. Got cleaned. Waiting for my parcel which is in town now. Last night’s talk and action turned out well. Less trouble from the Liew witches. Feeling chilly.

8am, Fed the hamster. Can’t wait to try on my Cookman pants. Football at 3am tonight. Working on my book going slow.

11am, Back from a 20 minute walk to the LRT station. Knees still hurting. Put on a/c to cool down. Looks like Ninjavan will deliver my parcel this afternoon.

12pm, Wrapping up chapter 5 of TAOT, then will take a break and review my new Cookman pants.

5pm, Watching YouTube instead of working because I feel a bit depressed. Had fun reviewing the pants.

7pm, Discovered a sign in my new pants. Paisley comes from Persia and is called “boteh”. My fanny pack is Persian green-blue. And both are USA-designed products. One is kitchen wear the other mountian wear. Fire-Mountian, 6b in the ABY which is just 16 days away. “Inner peace is in satisfaction as outer peace is in invention… there is no technology like sunshine…”. Shall I go to Suria KLCC after Christmas and get some tech stuff? Or is “Sunny” ukulele enough?

10pm, Raining. Just exercised and am feeling good. Had nice fish and okra for dinner. Tomorrow may go to the mall early. Will set an alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...