Sunday, December 11, 2022

Monday 1am

Wrote some songs because I couldn’t sleep. One for a Twitter follower who posted a great poem. Used my ukulele on the last one. Cookman pants haven’t shipped. Not sure I want to get my watch battery replaced but will tag along to New Town in the morning. Liew insurgent cells still active for 2 dozen reasons.

8am, Up early, got cleaned. Will feed the hamster soon. The battle for my right hand rages on. Liew insurgents bullying the west and their supporters.

3pm, Raining. Back from trudging woundedly through the mall. Had to bully the world to clean up after the Liew witches.

4pm, Decided to record some simple ukulele songs for my YouTube channel themed on fruit. Will be using some percussion and ocarina.

6pm, Wrote more of my book. Looks like chapter 5 will be finished tomorrow. Left knee still achey. Putting down a kids and baby revolt against God by the Liew witches through me, unexpectedly. Have to make these tykes learn respect by force. My Cookman pants should arrive tomorrow.

8pm, Had a long warm shower with Dove soap and changed into fresh clothes. Rained, so the air is cool. Starting Chapter 5 now to finish in 3 to 4 hours. Feed the hamster in half an hour.

9pm, Exercised for that cardio burn. Can’t run right now. Writing has stalled for now. Try again at midnight. Lots of psychology was revealed and people were saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...